Application for second semester 2016/17 is now open
The Ethiopian Institute of Water Resources (EiWR) of the Addis Ababa University has started accepting applications from potential students for the 2016/17 (2008 E.C) second semester Regular Academic year in
- MSc and PhD programs in Water Resources Engineering and Management,
- MSc and PhD programs in Water and Health with streams in
(a) Water and Public Health and
(b) Water and Waste Water Treatment
- MSc in Integrated River Basin Management – with focus in Trans-In Boundary Rivers Basin Management and Governance
Deadline for application submission is 28 April 2016.
Submit Application at the Office of the Registrar at Addis Ababa University, Main Campus.
- When Apply please bring in your sponsorship letter from your Institute (Ministry of Education (your respective Public Universities) & Ministry of Water, Irrigation & Energy and other Institutions.
- Self-sponsored students are also encouraged to apply
- For application procedure, and required data look into EIWR website for EIWR Student Guide Book
- PhD students when apply shall also submit their initial PhD proposal possibly identifying Advisors